1.2 source, compiling problems

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

DarkCryst

1.2 source, compiling problems

Post by DarkCryst »

First, and it's probably a small mistake somewhere - there doesn't seem to be a v1.2 source available (the link is broken on the page)

Secondly - while I've downloaded the most recent source... it won't compile in python! It keeps giving errors related to the _lm.dll, ususally saying that it fails on the LM_InitAudio = _lm.LM_InitAudio and that there is no such method.

I'm really trying to work with (and add features to) the code, but it seems to be distributed broken! Anyone have any ideas?
DarkCryst

Post by DarkCryst »

to clarify - I'm using all the latest (stable, final) versions of python, wxPython, etc etc, but this is the result I get running from the python shell:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Papagayo\papagayo_source\papagayo.py", line 24, in ?
from LipsyncFrame import LipsyncFrame
File "C:\Program Files\Papagayo\papagayo_source\LipsyncFrame.py", line 26, in ?
import lm
File "C:\Program Files\Papagayo\papagayo_source\lm.py", line 118, in ?
LM_InitAudio = _lm.LM_INITAUDIO
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LM_INITAUDIO'
Comparing the _lm.dll to the other - it would appear to have changed, but I can't say how...
DarkCryst

Post by DarkCryst »

Ok, moving on.. I gave up on the 1.2 source and went with the 1.1..

As long as I include the (not-included in the distribution) libsndfile.dll in the directory... it at least gets further.

However now it won't load any images (claiming they are invalid, which is tosh). If I comment out the lines that load the images... it will at least load up. It loads its own file format fine, but loading any wav or mp3 causes it to hang up and die.

*sigh*