Python Warning

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

tonym

Python Warning

Post by tonym »

I installed the latest version of Papagayo and got a warning message when I ran it:

"Python Warning. No bitmap handler for type 50 defined."

Is this a problem? I have no idea what it means. I closed the warning window and the program 'seems' to be working thus far...(though I haven't actually used it yet to Save anything).

Tonym
tonym

Post by tonym »

Hi, me again. I just gave-up on Papagayo version 1.1 and went back to 1.0. After I installed 1.1 last night, my Mac G5 started acting wonky. iTunes wouldn't play songs, files became slow to open, QuickTime Pro wouldn't record audio and my speakers stopped working. At some point, everything started working again and I'm not sure how I fixed it (if I even did; macs will fix themselves at times).

Then this morning the problems started again. Both times, the problems started when I was working with Papagayo 1.1 and Moho (and QuickTime), trying to get Papagayo to work (it never did).

I just trashcanned 1.1 and installed 1.0 again and now everything is fine and dandy. Papagayo 1.0 works beautifully and my speakers and everything else works again.

In case the problems are a bug with 1.1 and not something that's my fault, I'm using OS X 1.3.9, QuickTime Pro version 7.0.2, and the latest Moho on a Mac G5.

Papagayo 1.0 is awesome, by the way. Love it!

Tony M