Papagayo 1.1

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

netjunki

Re: 64-bit Linux

Post by netjunki »

gremble wrote:I enjoyed using 1.1 on my 32-bit system, but now on an amd64 and it doesn't work. It fails ending with:

ImportError: /home/ben/games/papagayo/_lm.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

It would need either a 64-bit version, or conditional loading of a 64-bit compiled _lm.so. Can anyone help with this? Is the source for _lm.so available anywhere?
I've created a new version of Papagayo that removes the dependency on the lm module. There currently isn't a binary version for Linux but it can be downloaded here:

http://code.google.com/p/papagayo/

Ben
metrov

Need Tutorial

Post by metrov »

Hi,

I'm brand new to Papagayo. I want to use Papagayo to lip synch sound for a MakeHuman model imported into Blender 2.7.9. I found "instructions" somewhere, I believe it was on the morevnaproject site (not sure who actually owns Papagayo because I've found it here, plus on the Smith-Micro site, also on the morevnaproject site???) At any rate, the instructions were very incomplete, and the results were useless.
Is there a complete tutorial somewhere for using Papagayo with a MakeHuman Character in Blender? There is a lengthy series on youtube created by VscorpianC, but they are outdated. Thanks for the help!
netjunki

Re: Papagayo 1.1

Post by netjunki »

Sadly I haven't been using Papagayo recently. It's actually been years since I was working on a project which required it (over 5). I was briefly the maintainer of a fork which was later adopted by the Morevna folks, but I'm not sure what their current state of development is either.

You might try poking around on the Makehuman forums or asking there explicitly if anyone has tried this more recently. They're a friendly bunch. :-) Latest post I see is from January, but it doesn't look like it got answered unfortunately.

Good luck!
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Wow, supports german, finally! If only there were a OSX version.

Is it possible to compile a mac version from the files on github?
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5