Introduction of the source code

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

dienben

Introduction of the source code

Post by dienben »

Hello,

I’m a programmer and i just download the source of papagayo. And, surprise, the langage is Python ! Good news because as you can see in one of my previous thread, i wrote a script for Blender to synchronyse mouth shapes with the help of Papagayo.

All work fine but i need to play only a part of the sequence. Then, my question is simple : could you help me to enter into the code of Papagayo ? If yes, i could code this functiun. Is there any documentation ?

To begin, i just want to add 2 fields : begin and end, with the number of the beginig and ending frames for the playback.

After, we could update this fiel by selecting a part of the window (and hide the field).

What do you thing ?

Dienben
dienben

Post by dienben »

Hello,

A very basic question (sorry :oops:) i try to compil Papagayo but, when i launch the setup, or papagayo.py nothing append (it's false, i've got some .pyc file).

What do i need?

I've got python 2.4 only.

Dienben

Post by Guest »

You'll need at least wxPython for the GUI (Python itself doesn't do GUIs, although Tk stuff is included with the Windows and, I think, Mac standard installs). http://www.wxpython.org

(You'll also need Quicktime installed - some people have seen version 7 incompatibilities, I can't remember if that's with Moho or Papagayo - so you might want to use Quicktime 6.5 or earlier).

Regards, Myles.
dienben

Post by dienben »

Hello,

Thanks for your answers! I will try it this evening.

Dienben