Adding new mouth shapes - error message

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Rhoel

Adding new mouth shapes - error message

Post by Rhoel »

I want to add my own mouth shapes to Papagayo - I didn't like a couple of the shapes and wanted to use the actual library shapes the aniamtors work with. . I figured out where the mouth jpg library is and did a copy and paste of Mouth 1: I renamed this MyChar1.

I ran Papagayo.

It generates this error

Code: Select all

Papagayo Warning:
No handler found for image type
There is an option to see the details - it lists three identical No handler found for image type. 10:50:34 (this is the time I didthe mod.

Hoever, the MyChar1 displays fine in the nouth options, the program functions fine in breakdown.

What does this error ,essage mean - can I do anything to fix it - cant find any .dat or .config file associated with it, just the python files which I don't want to play with. I do have the source files downloaded and have python installed.

Any Suggestions?

BTW, I have a reputation of pushing the limits of programs and breaking them like this :D No doubt there are programmers around the world with little wax figurines of me and an endless supply of needles ... no wonder my doctor is puzzled by my varied mysterious aches and pains. :wink:

TIA

Rhoel

Post by Guest »

papagayo does not recognise a file in that directory.

I got the same message after I took a look and a thumbs.db file was automatically generated by windows. Deleted the file and voila, no more error message.