how to create new mouths in papagayo

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

ses_carny

how to create new mouths in papagayo

Post by ses_carny »

Hi all. This is my first time posting and I have a quicky question. I am interested to create my own new mouths to use in papagayo. How is this possible, if even possible? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Ses
"Did you know that the Royles Royce comes with an umbrella holder built into the door? Hello? Is anyone home?"
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Well since you're making mouth shapes in Anime Studio anyway, you can render these and save them as jpegs. Put these in a folder, and place it in the 'Mouths' folder in the Papagayo program folder. Just be sure to name your jpegs using the Papagyo phonemes.
ses_carny

Yes, but...

Post by ses_carny »

Thanks a lot. But how can I use the new mouth I would create,, in Papayago? I really like using this program for the lip synching.

Thanks.

Ses
"Did you know that the Royles Royce comes with an umbrella holder built into the door? Hello? Is anyone home?"
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

In Papagayo, there is a drop down menu for the mouth. If you have it in the right folder, it'll show as an option here. I believe all of this is covered in the Papagayo help.
ses_carny

Thanks

Post by ses_carny »

Thanks a lot. I checked out the papagayo help and didn't see anything there. I must have missed it. I'll check out what you suggested. Thanks again!

Ses
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

You're right, the help is pretty sparse. I probably read it here. If all else fails, search the forum. :)
hunzedog

Post by hunzedog »

when i try to drag out my phenomes lines they just dissapear.....what happened to papagayo. i try to work around it but its anoying. i only have 45 seconds of text.....but when i touch them they dissapear....im on xp and i import a wav file and it picks its own frame rate........help