Random contest thoughts/ideas

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

kdiddy13

Random contest thoughts/ideas

Post by kdiddy13 »

Some random thoughts on the contest:

Don't feel like a traditional narrative is the only thing you can enter. I think everyone would love to see Music Videos, Experimental Animations, maybe even a documentary?

Any way the point is be creative, the only real creative limits are the theme and the 2 minute time limit.
________
FAMILY GUY ADVICE
Last edited by kdiddy13 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mick

moho5

Post by mick »

if i could find out how to use this moho5 thing i would kill all the compotition with my idea. So where is a tutorial or something for moho5?
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Re: moho5

Post by Lost Marble »

mick wrote:So where is a tutorial or something for moho5?
Select Help from Moho's Help menu to bring up the manual. In the table of contents, follow the links to the Tutorials section. I would recommend reading the tutorials in order (at least the Basic ones), as later tutorials assume you've learned the techniques described in earlier ones.
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

Absolutely, the tutorials give a great overview of the tools in Moho. If you use your imagination you can do quite a bit more than what the tutorials show you (as with any tool that's true). I'm glad to hear you're so psyched for the contest.
________
Sikhism forum
Last edited by kdiddy13 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
umedon

Why don't make the contests useful?

Post by umedon »

Why don't make the contests useful?
For example in trying to get the best out of moho, or to surpass its limits, or to find what is really necessary to add to this software...
Why not deciding on a challenging theme like... "turning", "clothes" and such... we often see threads of people asking how to animate this or that in moho... the contest would become a gallery of animation techniques, of what we can really achieve iwith moho...
Of course it would not be only a technical contest there should also be a narration... OR... just create 2 contests, a technical one and a narrative one....
Well, just a thought...
Since I don't have enough time to make whole movies I thought just little contests on technical points would be appropriated and more motivating.

Best regards.
梅どん
http://iimi.net
Evil Sock Pupet

Post by Evil Sock Pupet »

great idea acctaully I love seeing creative work.