Contest Prizes

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Lost Marble
Site Admin

Contest Prizes

Post by Lost Marble »

Lost Marble will be awarding prizes for the winners of this first animation contest. The top three winners will each receive a "Moho 5" T-shirt. In addition, the first place winner will take home a copy of Moho 5 or an Amazon.com gift certifcate for $100, their choice. Since you are free to enter the contest using the demo version of Moho, winning a copy of the program might be a nice incentive for some of you.

Let the animating begin!
kilerant

Re: Contest Prizes

Post by kilerant »

Lost Marble wrote:The top three winners will each receive a "Moho 5" T-shirt. In addition, the first place winner will take home a copy of Moho 5 or an Amazon.com gift certifcate for $100, their choice.
are you talking about the top 3 winners + the first place winner, in every categories?
or, just the top 3 winners + the first place in Best Animation will get the prizes ???
Thanx

:?
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Sorry, I guess the prizes were announced before I realized that there were going to be separate categories. I guess the winnner of each category will get a T-shirt, and the overall winner (Best Animation) wins the copy of Moho or gift certificate.
BangZoel

Deadline Euyyy

Post by BangZoel »

Duhh Katinggalan Urang.. Maafnya... << (I'm To late.. Sorry)

Nuhun Pisan Atuhh..
Sampai Jumpa Di Indonesia...
Ka Bandung Ka dicak Agency << (See You Next Time At Bandung Indonesia Dont Forget Come To Dicak Agency)

Moho Is My Powerfull Weapon To Get A 1 Million Fee
Please Email Me :P
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

Please Email Me
Any specific reason or just for the fun of emailing? :wink: