Showcase your work on Virgin's new online music show

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

VirginBob

Showcase your work on Virgin's new online music show

Post by VirginBob »

Hi, I'm one of the producers of Virgin's new global online msuic show Red Room.

The show is aiming to be community-based and feature lots of user-generated content.

Each week we feature new titles to go over new title music supplied by unsigned bands wanting a bit of exposure.

So-oooo - we are on the look out for animators who want to create a 4-8 second title sequence in turn for full credit and something to add to your showreel.

The show has just started so it's early days but we are aiming to get it shown around the world on different Virgin platforms as well as YouTube etc

If you're up for it - let me know!

To prove I'm real - here we are:

http://www.virgin.com/music/red-room/rr ... r-a-friend
Alimator

Post by Alimator »

Hi there, Virgin Bob!

I'll tell you what I'll do: If you show me proof that you are working as a producer for Virgin, one of the most diverse and profitable global media corporations, on a pro bono basis "in return for full credit and something to add to your resume", as you are asking animators here to do, I will gladly animate a 4-8 second title sequence for you.

Otherwise, I suggest you consider the concept of "honest pay for honest work", regardless of whatever perceived enthusiasm or good will you may sense in potential collaborators.
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

I'm going to lock this thread as its a duplicate of the one in Animation Jobs. Since that is where the main discussion is and where Bob has replied, it's best it's all kept together.

Rhoel