HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP render and bone setup

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

fender420strat

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP render and bone setup

Post by fender420strat »

ok im having a huge problem with this fkin program i have the anime studio 5 in the tutorial it says hit File -> Render button is this only available as an option when you have a MAC>? because there is no render button in my menu under the File tool bar its pissing me off but i was able to continue with my tutorial. im at 1.4 and the fking frank monster isnt showing up i click like the stupid tutorial says File->Import->Anime Studio Object... command. In the file dialog that appears, open the file "Tutorial Extras" that can be found in the "Tutorials/1 - Basics" subfolder what comes up is my desktop theres no anime ffrank coming out WTF PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :evil: :evil: :evil:
Genete

Post by Genete »

For the render issue:
http://www.e-frontier.com/article/artic ... 177/1/933/
I think the update for Mac (free for registered users) solve this problem.
For the other issue some one who uses Mac could help you.
-G
Ronbo

Post by Ronbo »

If you can get as far as Tutorials>1-Basics>Tutorials Extras.Moho, open that file and you should see a pop-up window like the graphic in the tutorial showing you options for "Beach Ball" and "Frank." Select Frank and click OK and he should appear in your workspace.
Last edited by Ronbo on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

File -> Render button is this only available as an option when you have a MAC>? because there is no render button in my menu
Don't think he has a MAC!
myles

Post by myles »

you can open a file provided for you named "Tutorial 1.3". This file can be found in the "Tutorials/1 - Basics" subfolder within the main Anime Studio folder.
For Windows users, this will be in C:\Program Files\e frontier\Anime Studio\Tutorials\1 - Basics

File > Render was only present in the Pro version until the recent update. You can get the update here. It's a full re-install, and you might get better results if you un-install your current version first.

Oh, and you need to get that sticking letter P on your keyboard fixed - it'll give you trouble later when drawing.

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx