avatars, and image quality questions

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spikeyfreakboy

avatars, and image quality questions

Post by spikeyfreakboy »

i know how to change the perspective to any pixel size, but when i convert it to jpeg, or bmp, it gives me a layout of every frame, is this so that i can import each picture into a movie maker or somthing?

if thats so...is there a way to create an already ready avatar scheme?

and when my animation renders, in an avi movie format, uncompressed, it seems kind of sketchy, is that due to the keyframes being to close together...or is it the quality of my windows media player

hopefully my asking questions will help anyone out there figure some stuff out...lol
Genete

Re: avatars, and image quality questions

Post by Genete »

spikeyfreakboy wrote:i know how to change the perspective to any pixel size, but when i convert it to jpeg, or bmp, it gives me a layout of every frame, is this so that i can import each picture into a movie maker or somthing?

if thats so...is there a way to create an already ready avatar scheme?

and when my animation renders, in an avi movie format, uncompressed, it seems kind of sketchy, is that due to the keyframes being to close together...or is it the quality of my windows media player

hopefully my asking questions will help anyone out there figure some stuff out...lol
May be my english but what do you mean with : change the perspective to any pixel size. Does it refer to an image or to a movie? Did you mean "aspect ratio"?

create an already ready avatar scheme

What are you referring to exactly? Create an avatar that can move (animated gif)? Or are you referring to other thing?

Regarding to AVI movies I cannot help you. I use linux and don't have movie export in my AS PRO version, only image sequence.

-G
spikeyfreakboy

srry if i was unclear...lol

Post by spikeyfreakboy »

but yes...the size of the animation (150x150) like that...and ive imported an animated gif, but the image sequence didnt activate...it just sat there...
sour_jax

Post by sour_jax »

Oops accidental double post.
Last edited by sour_jax on Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The best things in life are free! Salvation, being the greatest!

Visit http://www.handbookforlife.com
sour_jax

Post by sour_jax »

Unfortunately Animated GIFs don't work in Anime Studio. You will need to create an image sequence and work with that. If you want to create an avatar there is a nice mini tutorial somewhere on the forum that uses ImageMagick.

Here it is: viewtopic.php?t=8465&start=0&postdays=0 ... magemagick
The best things in life are free! Salvation, being the greatest!

Visit http://www.handbookforlife.com