heyvern, , click here...its spikey, im praising you...(lol)

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spikeyfreakboy

heyvern, , click here...its spikey, im praising you...(lol)

Post by spikeyfreakboy »

""This is the part that seems to be incorrect. You don't need to change the layer order. The reason a layer in a switch "seems" to "show up" is not because you changed where it is in the order but because it is "selected".

Technically you never even need to open or expand a switch group layer to use it.

Right click on the switch layer (the TOP LAYER that looks like a folder) that CONTAINS the layers to be "switched" and select which layer you want to appear at that point in the time line.

Also each layer in a switch must have a "unique" name. If you have layers with the same name it won't work.""

that...was...EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED, to figure out my problem...(right clicking...never would of thought...lol) thank you so much! (i know you usualy here this a lot, but youve seriously just helped someone to reach the next stepping stone to their lives, (mine) and for that...(i imagine you came across it and was like, hey...this is what that one kid was doing wrong) but i will spread your name to anyone that i happen to meet that is having trouble with this software...i swear...and with your kindness, and dedication to this site...(this doesnt seem to big cause im nothing right now...) but ill put your name, or whatever your officialy known as on every single project that i acomplish...(you can sew me if i dont...lol) but your a real friend...and if its not too much to ask that you stay close in tact with me and not think of me as being just some kid who you happened to help...again thank you and if theres any info that your able to give for me to email or contact you personaly, thated be greatly appritiated...(spelt it wrong...lol) but yeah...thanks!

i now see that "cofeestained" posted the same thing...sorry for not reading it sooner...but i saw it from him first...im sorry, if you want the same can apply for you if you want...lol
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Wow!

Thanks for the kind words. I know that feeling you have. I've been there myself many times.

Yes coffeestained answered first so I will share all the good karma with him.

Actually with a cool username like "coffeestained" he gets extra points in my book anyway!

By the way, all of my correct answers cost $25...

Just kidding!

It's only $15...

I'm kidding again. ;)

Look forward to seeing some samples of your work.

-vern
cribble

Post by cribble »

aw man, vern, you're cheap. How much for a night?! :lol:
--Scott
cribble.net
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

cribble wrote:aw man, vern, you're cheap. How much for a night?! :lol:
Uh... it usually costs me about $50.

;)

-vern
spikeyfreakboy

lol

Post by spikeyfreakboy »

yall are crazy, lol...but yeah...im more expensive :lol: :wink: :lol:
but yeah, right now im waiting for a reply for my latest questions...lol...think ive got 5 peoples looking...lol...but ya, just workin on ma animation and figurin more things out...lol