help with crashcore script

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

muuvist

help with crashcore script

Post by muuvist »

I was trying the crashcore script on OSX for saving and loading layer animation. I can save the animation OK but when it comes to reloading it into a new layer it is greyed out in the file dialogue. Should I be using a file extension when saving; I've tried .lua and .anme without success.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Two points:
  1. It has been known that the current Mac OS X version of Anime Studio has problems loading files through the scripting engine (Lua). This is the same reason why you cannot load image textures.
  2. If you run the script in Moho, it throws an error message. I suspect the script hasn't been properly tested on all platforms. I could try to track down the error, but because of the first point, that seems pretty useless.
If you happen to have a copy of Moho, and want to know the e-mail address of macton to ask him for help, send me a PM, and I will PM you back (I don't want to give it out in plain text).
muuvist

Post by muuvist »

Rasheed wrote:If you happen to have a copy of Moho, and want to know the e-mail address of macton to ask him for help, send me a PM, and I will PM you back (I don't want to give it out in plain text).
Thanks Rasheed: I don't have a copy of Moho and I think LostMarble should fix that problem with OSX asap. In fact they should look at a myriad of small problems with OSX. Sorry, I don't mean to rant at you, thanks for your help.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

No worries, muuvist, and we have had this discussion before on this forum, several times. I think it is on the developer's radar.