anime pro 5 and windsor.

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

maggie

anime pro 5 and windsor.

Post by maggie »

I have got the Anime studio pro as well as moho. I want to get rid of 'winsor' , and I can't. Have tried deleting him twice, and still he reappears. I also would like to get rid of the 'frontpiece' the elfhead with the muscles of godzilla... but I suppose this is an integral part of the program! (I also suspect 'windsor' is too) Apart from the very useful 'paintbucket' function, I prefer the old moho to be honest.
Maggie
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

just change the name of the "startup" folder (c:\program files\e frontier\anime studio pro). Mine is "Startupg". now i haven't the initial character every time, Anime Studio just start with a new empty file.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: anime pro 5 and windsor.

Post by Víctor Paredes »

maggie wrote:Apart from the very useful 'paintbucket' function, I prefer the old moho to be honest.
the very useful paintbucket function was too in the last moho.
maggie

winsor anime pro and moho and paint bucket

Post by maggie »

Thankx Selgin. Winsor is gone..... In my Moho there was not a paintbucket as in Anime pro. I know you could fill shapes without the symbol of paintbucket in moho, but I like to have symbols of 'paintbuckets'.... like having a button with 'press here' on it. Makes things simple for simple people like me. Please don't tell me you have a paintbucket sym,bol in moho, I definitely don't, and if you have I shall be upset.
Maggie
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: winsor anime pro and moho and paint bucket

Post by Víctor Paredes »

maggie wrote:Please don't tell me you have a paintbucket sym,bol in moho, I definitely don't, and if you have I shall be upset.
:roll:
if you have download the last upgrade of moho, you should have paintbucket...