sound tracks

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

maggie

sound tracks

Post by maggie »

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to move a 'piece' of soundtrack up the timeline? It always comes to the beginning of the animation. This is an elephant trumpet. which I want at the end of the animation, not where it is at the beginning. Is there a way to shift it within moho? I could probably take it to another video editing program to do it- but this is only a short test animation and if there is a way to move the soundtrack I'd like to know how. Regards,
Maggie
by the way, don't know how to move 'papagayo' where I want it either! always starts at the beginning of the animation. Any help is appreciated.
7feet

Post by 7feet »

I wrote a script to pad the front of a sound file with silence so that it starts at the frame you imported it at. Sounds like what your looking for at the moment. Script and instructions:

http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2502
maggie

sound tracks in moho

Post by maggie »

Oh Wow- that is brill! Took me a while to get the script to unzip in the right place.... but now I have and I'm really pleased... :)
I have a good cd called 6000 sound effects, now that I can place sound to come in when I want it does open up possibilities of things like creaky doors opening, footsteps....... and the elephant trumpet.
Many thanks,
Maggie