Remove Timeline Highlighted object

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Bold Studio

Remove Timeline Highlighted object

Post by Bold Studio »

So I've accidently highlighted an object in my timeline and every time I interact with it, moho takes me to that layer. I don't know how I put that shortcut on my timeline but I would like to remove it. It's must be simple but I don't know how to google the problem I'm having.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Remove Timeline Highlighted object

Post by Víctor Paredes »

You probably turned on the Timeline visibility for that layer.
Go to the layers window and look for the layer with a ticket in the Timeline visibility column, then uncheck it.
If the Timeline visibility column is not there (it's a stopwatch icon), right click over the Name column and open it from there.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Bold Studio

Post by Bold Studio »

Thanks the first one was it. It turns out I had the vector layer with the same name as the folder. Unchecked it, thanks again.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Yeah, if you didn't know about Timeline Visibility, it can get frustrating when accidentally enabled.

But now that you do know, you'll want to keep this feature in mind. Timeline Visibility is incredibly useful when you start building more complex animations.

BTW, if you haven't watched it, check out my video on optimizing Moho's preferences. It has tips for making the useful parts of the Layers Window more easily accessible, for hiding the less useful parts, and for improving how the layers are displayed. Here's the link:

https://vimeo.com/335696360