best options for exporting animation

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Twisto

best options for exporting animation

Post by Twisto »

Hi
What is best option for exporting animation?
With High quality and compressed
if u can tell by image if u can't its ok.
mrc

Re: best options for exporting animation

Post by mrc »

Best quality and most flexibilty:
File > Export Animation > Output: Format: Image Sequence / Output: Preset: PNG

Marc
You don't agree with the post above? Click here.
www.tricklabor.com/en
Twisto

Post by Twisto »

mrc wrote:Best quality and most flexibilty:
File > Export Animation > Output: Format: Image Sequence / Output: Preset: PNG

Marc
Ok but after that? what about sounds? how made my project into a video file with sound of it?
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

The best looking exports I've gotten from Moho have been PNG image sequences. But of course then you will need a get a separate video editing software that you use to edit all of your video and audio clips together. That way you can focus on Moho as a tool to create short clips/scenes instead of making it handle animation and video editing duties. I use Vegas. I think you can pick up the cheapest version named Movie Studio for about $50.

But it also looks like there are some good free editors out there now. If you don't have an editor and want to try one out for free check into OpenShot. I haven't used it but it's the first one to pop up in the search for an open source video editor.
https://www.openshot.org/
Adam
Twisto

Post by Twisto »

drumlug13 wrote:The best looking exports I've gotten from Moho have been PNG image sequences. But of course then you will need a get a separate video editing software that you use to edit all of your video and audio clips together. That way you can focus on Moho as a tool to create short clips/scenes instead of making it handle animation and video editing duties. I use Vegas. I think you can pick up the cheapest version named Movie Studio for about $50.

But it also looks like there are some good free editors out there now. If you don't have an editor and want to try one out for free check into OpenShot. I haven't used it but it's the first one to pop up in the search for an open source video editor.
https://www.openshot.org/
thank you buddy :)