Help with pixilated stroke

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MarcoM

Help with pixilated stroke

Post by MarcoM »

Hello guys,

I'm super newbie to moho and just learned the basic tools and thought I would draw a character and test things out. The problem I have is the character eye stroke always looks pixilated , no other stroke looks that bad. hope someone can help please

This is the exported picture , I also tried to render out mp4 and it looks the same.

Project settings

Export settings

Workspace

I'd appreciate any help on this and thanks in advance
synthsin75

Re: Help with pixilated stroke

Post by synthsin75 »

Too many stacked shapes. You need to make sure there are only as many shapes (fills/strokes) as needed for the art. If you select a shape with the select shape tool, and with checkered selection enable, and don't see the checker pattern, you likely have a similar shape under it.

This happens due to how Moho composites shapes, with anti-aliasing compounding and becoming more aliased as more shapes are composited on the same edge.
MarcoM

Post by MarcoM »

synthsin75 wrote:Too many stacked shapes. You need to make sure there are only as many shapes (fills/strokes) as needed for the art. If you select a shape with the select shape tool, and with checkered selection enable, and don't see the checker pattern, you likely have a similar shape under it.

This happens due to how Moho composites shapes, with anti-aliasing compounding and becoming more aliased as more shapes are composited on the same edge.
Thanks alot , that solved it I guess I added more than one stroke by accident , the learning curve for Moho is high for me , it handles different than adobe in almost everything :D
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

It's a common mistake while learning Moho.