Lost in the Layer Channel..?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mau2

Lost in the Layer Channel..?

Post by mau2 »

Hi there in in Mac with the latest Moho realese, just studying this great software for my animation but I can't see anymore the layer channels below the stage...just don't open with the right click Un-Consolidet Layer Channel...

any help?? thanks !!

Mau.
Greenlaw

Re: Lost in the Layer Channel..?

Post by Greenlaw »

Are you saying that selecting Unconsolidate Layer Channels isn't unconsolidating the channels? That's odd. How about when you do it from the Animation menu?

Which Moho release do you have? The latest is 12.4, which has some Mac-specific fixes--I'm not sure that will help but make sure you have the latest just in case.
mau2

Post by mau2 »

Thanks for your help! just uncheck in the animation menu the : Consolidate Layer Channel options / and now the the right click un the timeline works properly btw after some clicks...! Image
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

That still sounds strange but I'm glad you got it working. :)

Make sure you're using 12.4 though...the Mac fixes had to do with UI issues, and maybe this is affected. If it still happens in 12.4, I would submit a bug report.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

That's how it works on Windows too. The menu command is a global setting that overrides the individual layer settings.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

synthsin75 wrote:That's how it works on Windows too. The menu command is a global setting that overrides the individual layer settings.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I knew was something different about the menu version but wasn't exactly sure how.