OMG...

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zzzmoon

OMG...

Post by zzzmoon »

I was using AnimeStudioPro, now I have Moho 12pro..... but--- !!! Where's the puppet panel??? How do I add a new scene?? I've been looking all over the interface and searching everywhere in the manual and on the web but I can't find an answer to these dumb questions! Can someone save me from this madness??!!???!!!! Ok, I'll admit I didn't want to skim thru the hourlong webinars to find the answer....
Thanks.....
synthsin75

Re: OMG...

Post by synthsin75 »

"Puppet window"? My first guess at what that could be would be Blend Morphs, but since you're talking about the interface, I'd guess you're talking about the Character Wizard, now found in the Window menu. "Add a new scene"? That hasn't changed since ASP.
zzzmoon

Post by zzzmoon »

I'm talking about the module in ASP where the layers of the characters were displayed, and you could assign behaviors, etc. Not the layers palette, and not the character wizard, which doesn't have options for assigning eye blinks, dangles,etc. It used to be that there was a puppet module and a timeline module. And there was a place to click for adding the character to a new scene, etc. I can't find where to access any of this now....??
zzzmoon

Post by zzzmoon »

Wait a minute.... I was thinking of Adobe Character Animator! Sorry for the dumb question!! Never mind......................