how do I attach an image?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

cabbage0896

how do I attach an image?

Post by cabbage0896 »

How do I attach an image to a new post, say right below this text? I'm guessing it's very simple but I just can't get it. does it have to be a certain size? A picture says a thousand words and I can't post one , can anyone help?
hayasidist

Re: how do I attach an image?

Post by hayasidist »

you need an image hosting site (ideally a free one) https://www.thebalance.com/top-free-ima ... es-1357014 - upload there and get a link to it which you put between the image tags that the img button in the "post message / reply" window gives you
Greenlaw

Re: how do I attach an image?

Post by Greenlaw »

Easy way: When you're writing/editing a post, there is a tab below that looks like this:

Click Browse to select your image and then click Upload. After the file is uploaded, click the Add To Pose button.

I've uploaded JPEG, PNG and animated GIFs through it.

As far as I know, there is no size limit but I generally avoid posting wider than 700 pixels or so because the forum will crop it.

Note that the service is occasionally down, and it may not be available in every location. If you don't have access to the TinyPic feature, then you'll need to host the image elsewhere as described above.