Export animation with transparency option?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ZackLee

Export animation with transparency option?

Post by ZackLee »

Hi, how can I export animation with transparency option on in MOHO 12?

I can't seems to find the "Quicktime" option in the render output menu even after I reinstalled and updating my quicktime?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.
Greenlaw

Re: Export animation with transparency option?

Post by Greenlaw »

For compositing, I normally use PNG image sequence. You gain a lot more flexibility for what you can do with the element when it's an image sequence. But if you really need to output a .mov from Moho, you can use the PNG option in the QT settings.

If you're not seeing Quicktime in the interface, I'm assuming you're on Windows and you don't have the x32 version of Moho installed. To use Quicktime with x64 Moho, you need both x32 and x64 versions installed. Also, use Moho Exporter for rendering--I believe this launches the x32 module in the background when you need to render a QT .mov file.

Otherwise, you can just switch to x32 Moho and render with that. Use the Relaunch in 32-bit command under the File Menu. (Available only if you also installed the x32 version.)
ZackLee

Re: Export animation with transparency option?

Post by ZackLee »

Greenlaw wrote: If you're not seeing Quicktime in the interface, I'm assuming you're on Windows and you don't have the x32 version of Moho installed. To use Quicktime with x64 Moho, you need both x32 and x64 versions installed. Also, use Moho Exporter for rendering--I believe this launches the x32 module in the background when you need to render a QT .mov file.

Otherwise, you can just switch to x32 Moho and render with that. Use the Relaunch in 32-bit command under the File Menu. (Available only if you also installed the x32 version.)
Thank you for the detailed information! Now i know why. :D