How do I deinstall Moho 12 PC and reinstall

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

paulcopeland

How do I deinstall Moho 12 PC and reinstall

Post by paulcopeland »

G'day from Australia.

This may be in the wrong discussion, but I don't seem to be able to post a question at the FAQ forum.

I have to take the computer to the shop and have Windows 10 reinstalled.

Unfortunately I no longer have the downloaded file of Moho 12

I can go to the smithmicro product licenses page and see my license number, but I can't see where to go to download and reinstall.

Could some kind soul please tell me what to do to download and reinstall.

Many thanks for your help and hooroo for now.

Paul.
Get my free piano sheet music here http://www.scoreexchange.com/profiles/pianoedition
Greenlaw

Re: How do I deinstall Moho 12 PC and reinstall

Post by Greenlaw »

Before you uninstall you should deactivate the license. That's done inside the program. If you don't do this, you'll lose one of your three activations. (However, you can recover the activation from tech support or if you're using the online license server you can recover it yourself.)

Afterward, just uninstall through Remove Programs as normal. (But don't do any of this till you read this entire post.)

If you don't have a CD or the original installer program, just download the Trial version and enter your license key. (Actually, the Trial download will probably be more current than your old installer.) Your license key will unlock it. If you don't have your license key, you can copy the code from the About Moho screen or retrieve it from your online account. (I keep a personal log for all my software licenses--it's very convenient.)