Wacom Intuos Pro issue with Moho Pro 12

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Animator Pro

Wacom Intuos Pro issue with Moho Pro 12

Post by Animator Pro »

Hi guys! Can anybody advice me regarding my issue with Wacom Intuos Pro and Moho Pro 12. When I slide with one finger over my tablet's screen (while my Moho Pro 12 is open), cursor on my monitor doesn't move at all! For example, when I use Adobe Illustrator, everything works perfectly. Any idea? I'm using Win10 OS. Thanks!
Greenlaw

Re: Wacom Intuos Pro issue with Moho Pro 12

Post by Greenlaw »

Do you have 'Enable Touch Support' enabled in Preferences under the General tab? Without it, you won't have touch capabilities in the program.

Also, if you use Multitouch, you'll probably want to enable 'Multitouch For Navigation Only' under the Tools tab, otherwise, the feature will drive you nuts. And, of course, you'll want the Multitouch option switched on in the corner the Workspace to use. This switch allows you to turn multitouch on and off as you work without opening Preferences.

IMO, the Multitouch feature works reasonably well in Moho with a Wacom device but it isn't quite as nice as Multitouch in Clip Studio Paint. That said, it does work better in Moho than in Photoshop and other Adobe programs I use. (I'm using Multitouch with Moho on the Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 but it should be the same on the Wacom Intuos Pro.)
Last edited by Greenlaw on Mon May 22, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animator Pro

Re: Wacom Intuos Pro issue with Moho Pro 12

Post by Animator Pro »

Thank you man! I have solved my problem with simply Multitouch option unchecked :)