Translate Shapes?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

uncle808us

Translate Shapes?

Post by uncle808us »

I created a bunch of shapes in one layer these can all be selected using the select shape tool. But is there a way to rotate move ore scale the shape once it is selected? Or is fill /stroke the only thing you can do to a selected shape? I looked in the manual but found nothing. I used the script.RT break apart shapes but I wanted to know if you can translate (scale,rotate,move,) shapes? Thanks Anime Studio Pro 11.
I use a MacBook Pro, and Anime Studio Pro 11.2
http://uncle808s.blogspot.com
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Translate Shapes?

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Vectors in Moho and made by two elements: Points and Shapes.

The shape is only the color of the stroke and fill. If you use the select shape tool, you can modify that colors.
If you want to modify the form (scale, translate, rotate, etc), you need to select the points related to that shapes and use the Transform Points tool to move the points.

If you want to select all the points surrounding a specific shape, use the Select Points tool and click over the fill of the shape you want. The software will automatically select all the points related to that fill.
Remember you can add more points to the selection by holding Shift and clicking over other points/fills.

I hope this helps.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
uncle808us

Re: Translate Shapes?

Post by uncle808us »

Yes it did help I have one question about adding points do you click right on an existing point with the add point tool?
Remember you can add more points to the selection by holding Shift and clicking over other points/fills.
I use a MacBook Pro, and Anime Studio Pro 11.2
http://uncle808s.blogspot.com