A question about the style pallette...

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Daners

A question about the style pallette...

Post by Daners »

So everytime I start creating styles I get this weird glitch...
I will create a style, use it for a shape, and then I will want to create a new shape with a new style, or no style at all. And when I start creating a new shape or deselect the style it keeps bringing up that style again in the pallette. Like I will select a stroke width and color and then start drawing and the style pallette automatically loads up whatever style I was recently using. What is happening here, I find myself having to go in and remove the styles that automatically apply themselves when I start making shapes. Gets annoying.
So basically if I go under the "select style" button and click "none" and then go to start drawing...it just goes to one of the styles I created earlier and I have to click on the shape....remove the style it applied etc. when you are creating tons of objects this can just be irritating. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
synthsin75

Re: A question about the style pallette...

Post by synthsin75 »

Are you talking about the Styles button at the top or the Style 1 & Style 2 buttons near the bottom. It's the two near the bottom that determine whether your current style (for new shapes) will have a saved style applied. The current style is always the style of the last selected shape (with any applied styles), until you change the style, including removing the saved styles near the bottom.