so uh...how do I reget asp 11?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sargumphigaus

so uh...how do I reget asp 11?

Post by sargumphigaus »

I own asp 11, legally, with a serial number and fully registered all that stupid jazz. Anyways my computers OEM got corrupt and I wound up having to reset and lost just about everything I own in the process. I'm re downloading all my stuff and rebuilding my cartoon system...but well...things have changed since I last did this. How do I download it again without accidentally rebuying it for 300 bucks?
synthsin75

Re: so uh...how do I reget asp 11?

Post by synthsin75 »

Download the free update: http://my.smithmicro.com/anime-pro-updates.html

It's the installer for the whole program...as long as you can provide a legit serial number.
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

A dead computer has happened to me several times. The worst thing is losing the files you created. I now have a couple of usb backup harddrives.
Cheers, Larry
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

synthsin75 wrote:Download the free update: http://my.smithmicro.com/anime-pro-updates.html

It's the installer for the whole program...as long as you can provide a legit serial number.

Thanks, I have a legit serial number. Don't worry about that.

synthsin75 wrote:A dead computer has happened to me several times. The worst thing is losing the files you created. I now have a couple of usb backup harddrives.
I'm in the same boat. That video I shared a few days ago, the 9 minute interview video, If this happened just a day sooner, I would have lost all that. It's kind of a terrifying thought, since I've been working on that for 2 months.