Copy & paste buttons version9

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

withoutaclue

Copy & paste buttons version9

Post by withoutaclue »

Anyone know how to get the copy and paste buttons back above the timeline in version 9?

Could someone also direct me to a motion graph tutorial. I can't even see any keyframes when I switch onto the graph nevermind the Bezier thing.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
jessica951

Re: Copy & paste buttons version9

Post by jessica951 »

withoutaclue wrote:Anyone know how to get the copy and paste buttons back above the timeline in version 9?

Could someone also direct me to a motion graph tutorial. I can't even see any keyframes when I switch onto the graph nevermind the Bezier thing.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
You cannot get the buttons back I think. What you have to do is select the frame you need and use keyboard shortcuts ctrl C (copy) and ctrl V (paste). It's the same shortcuts you use when you want to copy and paste an object in the window so be careful when you're working.
hammerjammer

Post by hammerjammer »

Ya I miss those buttons down by the time line too. I think It makes workflow faster. I don't understood why they were removed. It wouldn't surprise me if even the pros who use this software daily miss it too.
Check out All of my animations on my YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/HammerAnimation/videos

Thanks for watching!
Hammerjammer
JCook

Post by JCook »

Actually, it's always bugged me that I couldn't use Copy, Paste and Delete keyboard commands to manage the keyframes, like I can in every other graphics and animation program I use. I've always felt that the button-only method was a slow-down for the work flow. Seems like they could have put in both functionalities for those who want to be able to choose. But I'm glad I can now use the keyboard commands.

Jack
jessica951

Post by jessica951 »

JCook wrote:Actually, it's always bugged me that I couldn't use Copy, Paste and Delete keyboard commands to manage the keyframes, like I can in every other graphics and animation program I use. I've always felt that the button-only method was a slow-down for the work flow. Seems like they could have put in both functionalities for those who want to be able to choose. But I'm glad I can now use the keyboard commands.

Jack
I agree, AS should have both.