"Parabellum" all done with Moho?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Bee-ruce

"Parabellum" all done with Moho?

Post by Bee-ruce »

Hi. I'm new to animation and would like to ask a couple questions that perhaps more experienced people here would know. In the gallery I viewed the piece called "Parabellum" by Pasha Egorov. I was quite impressed by the visual style they've created. Would this video have been created only with Moho? Was also wondering....how did they do that....in particular the sections with people riding bicycles. Would it have been done with a type of rotoscoping using video clips of actual people riding....along with some type of masking....or is it all pure animation? Thanks for any opinions.
Sevenmile

Post by Sevenmile »

Um... i've no idea, and I don't think that Pasha is hanging around here at forum, but his mail was at his homepage, so why don't you ask him ;D
semechko at pochta dot ru if i got it right.
It was a very nice peice of work. I think he (?) used a lot of images in switch layers and some bone warping, but I don't know... and I don't think that it was done entirely in moho, though it would be theoretically possible...
By the way - WELCOME :D
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

I would guess that the animator took pictures of people in various poses, cut them up into different body parts, and then re-combined them to make them move in the sequences he wanted.