Setting a vector layers line width perminantly?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DaBeav

Setting a vector layers line width perminantly?

Post by DaBeav »

Say I have 2 vector layers, each one of a different object, with a different set of styles associated with them. I set the style of each object to have a line width of 3. But then after I draw both of the objects I realize that the second object is too big. So I use the scale layer tool, to scale back the layer. But it not only scales the "size" of the layer, but also the line width. I want to keep my line width the same no matter how "scaled" the vector layer is, is this possible?

However this isnt exactly my problem. My actual problem is I have 2 "switch layers" FULL of bone/vector layers, that I need to resize but still keep my "correct" line width, but I figured explaning it with the above situation would be easier. Any ideas??

Thanx,
Beav
DaBeav

Post by DaBeav »

Never mind. I did some digging, and found it. It is called "Scale Compensation". But do I realy have to go through EVERY vector layer and turn it off, thats a LOT of layers.??.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Well, for the next time you have an option called "Scale compensation for new layers" in Preferences window... BYE!