from Corel to AI to Moho

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Toontoonz

Post by Toontoonz »

Nichod - Is the link to your webiste correct? I get a
http://www.vizualds.com/
visual design studio.

I clicked on gallery and there appears to be nothing there.
Toontoonz

Post by Toontoonz »

Nichod wrote:
But if we want to continue this discussion to be fair we should start a new thread, if you are interested in more talk on the topic please start a new thread.
Nichod - No, I don´t want to continue the discussion of how you don´t care for Illustrator and how I think its a great program.

However, I do wonder why in your 2nd message you state:
I regularly use Adobe Illustrator. (now CS2)
Then later you write in your 4th message:
I rarely use Illustrator.
It makes it tough to discuss things.
Frank Mendonça

From Corel to Ai to Moho

Post by Frank Mendonça »

First of all, I´d like to thank those who took some time to answer my question. I really appreciated that, and I hope that one day I can help all of you, guys. Thanks a lot.

As for the answers... gee, never thought it would go that far... :) But it is nice to see I am not alone. Never meant to "offend" Lost Marble, nor to compare softwares, and I really agree about the price question. Ok, period, just hope that Moho develops this feature even more in the future. Until then, let´s try something else...

As for the tips given, I´ll try them all, folks. Every single tip is very helpfull, it may contain an answer.

And for those who prefer drawing in Moho, OK, it´s your choice. Have fun!

Best regards,
Frank Mendonça
Frank Mendonça
Ink Works -BRAZIL
Let´s make things happen, fellows!
Nichod

Post by Nichod »

Yeah Toontoonz thats my website. I don't really update it. I work 105 hours a week, so my personal stuff tends to lag behind. To clarify I work at a local medical facility and do graphics work on the side. Its on the agenda for my next few days off. :D

Oh I use illustrator regularly in that I import export and tweak, but I rarely use it to create my drawings from scratch because I find the drawing tools unwieldy compared with the other tools I use. The posts were on two different discussions. Didn't mean to confuse you with my doublespeak.

Brian
Sometimes in order to accomplish something you need to not sleep.
Nichod

Post by Nichod »

Oh and...
Nichod - No, I don´t want to continue the discussion of how you don´t care for Illustrator and how I think its a great program.
I do think Illustrator is a great program, but mainly for technical work. As most of my work is artistic its not my top choice for drawing. But this is all a matter of opinion of course :wink:
Sometimes in order to accomplish something you need to not sleep.