Freehand as in Adobe Flash. is it possible?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

oleszka

Freehand as in Adobe Flash. is it possible?

Post by oleszka »

Is it possible to set up Freehand tool in Anime Studio as it's in Adobe Flash (when Use Pressure ON and Use Tilt ON)
Imago

Post by Imago »

About it, My graphic tablet seems to not work properly with ASP 7.
It's a Genius G-Pen 450.
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
JCook

Post by JCook »

Wacom tablets work fine.

Jack
Imago

Post by Imago »

Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

I think the freehand tool should be improved, it has to be more friendly
and give us more natural and organic looking traces.
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Parker is that Dave Mustaine rocking that axe in your avatar? Whooee that man is a legend. I saw him one time, it was my birthday and I was drinking with Uncle Grant so I don't remember much but I saw them again recently and they were so rad. I heard him on a radio interview while they were here and he said (completely seriously) that one time he was eating pizza with a mate in a carpark in their car and a security guard knocked his pizza out of his hand and he went Dave Mustaine on the guy's ass and Dave Mustaine says he had the guy in a lock and was about to use the finger of death on the guy (he actually said that) and had to like talk himself down. How one man can be so rad and so retarded at the same time boggles my mind.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Yes its Dave Mustaine from Megadeth.
I admire him as musician.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Imago wrote:About it, My graphic tablet seems to not work properly with ASP 7.
It's a Genius G-Pen 450.
Genius have problems with several softwares. I have one at home too and never got pen pressure works fine in AS and other softwares. Sadly, it's a genius driver problem. I have written them several times but never receive an answer.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

I love that band. The other day Chucky say the cd in my car (System Has Failed, the start of the comeback run of albums IMHO) and said "Megadeth" and I was all "What's wrong with that?" and he said dont get defensive and I wished I was Dave Mustaine so I could finger him to death.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

I have a genius tablet too, pen pressure doenst work with it, no matter what program i use.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

PARKER wrote:I have a genius tablet too, pen pressure doenst work with it, no matter what program i use.
Have you tried Sai paint tool?
it's an absolutely awesome painting software, light, fast and full of features. And, of course, works with genius.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

selgin wrote:
PARKER wrote:I have a genius tablet too, pen pressure doenst work with it, no matter what program i use.
Have you tried Sai paint tool?
it's an absolutely awesome painting software, light, fast and full of features. And, of course, works with genius.

Thanks for the recommendation ,i will try it, though despite the lack of pen pressure so far it hasnt been a problem to make my works.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

madrobot wrote:I love that band. The other day Chucky say the cd in my car (System Has Failed, the start of the comeback run of albums IMHO) and said "Megadeth" and I was all "What's wrong with that?" and he said dont get defensive and I wished I was Dave Mustaine so I could finger him to death.
Yes Megadeth is great.
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

I've rushed over from the grumpy forum, mkelley said um... something about he wouldn't post here if his house was on fire, isn't banned but wishes he was, and something else about anyone who draws freehand with anything but a mouse is clearly retarded, and he bought up all tablet stock in the early 90s to stop people using them. Apparently he's floating in a pool in a retirement village in Florida, on a raft of drawing tablets held together with bandages and staples. I think he's mad as a cut snake and possibly a philistine, but that's another thread altogether.

He hates facebook and believes it's an intelligence test most of the world has failed. No argument from me, privacy being sold to the highest... hang on there was a point to be made.

Yes. That's it. He wants me to ask "What the hell was he thinking" re: Mike Marbles commenting out the code which let you set parameters on the freehand tool.

Frankly I think he should just comment it back in and get on with his day, but on the grumpy forum we seem to be fostering a sort of perverse fondness for the cantankerous old goat. He listens to Wes, who should really say something, but I think mkelley's written him into his will and Wes doesn't want to blow it. I haven't had the heart to tell Wes that all he stands to inherit is the grand sum of 32 waterlogged pre-wacom tablets. Please don't tell Wes, it will break his heart.

Yours, Zombie-Robo
chucky

Post by chucky »

You want to what? Yeeesh Robot, look at what you're saying, don't go all cannibal corpse on us . :?

There ain't enough tablets in the known world, Robot. :wink: