Timeline problem

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

salp42

Timeline problem

Post by salp42 »

You know the first thing on the time line are the two point lines. But when i go to a switch layer or bone layer they disappear and the first things are bone angles. How do i get the point motion back? i need it to erase the mouth movement but it wont show the key frames.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Did you try clicking on the child vector layer rather than the parent bone or switch layer?
salp42

Post by salp42 »

yea but that doesn't help me. It shows up for vectors, but i need it to show up for the switch layer so i can erase the lip sync key frames. But if they don't show up they can't be erased.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

I assumed vector layer since you said point motion. You're saying that the icon of the folder with arrow inside doesn't show on the timeline at all when you select the switch layer? That means there there aren't any keys for that layer.

If you want get rid of all keys, you could use Clear All Animation From Layer under the Animation menu.

If that doesn't help, then I'm thinking there's something else you need to tell (version/edition info might be a good start since I'm assuming pro version 6).
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Click on the switch layer tab, so the switch layer timeline appears. This is where your switch keys are.