lip sync

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wagmun

lip sync

Post by wagmun »

hi
ive got anime studio debut 6 and im trying to create an animation where the character moves and speaks at the same time.
i created its face and a switch layer for the lip synching.
this switch layer is inside a bone layer. the prob is that the bones dont affect the lips. the head follows whatver i do with the bones, but the lips dont.
am i missing some point? if switch layers are not affected by the parent bone layer, how can i have lips follow their face?
tks in advance.
wagner
jose1984alberto

Post by jose1984alberto »

if i understand your problem, this would be the solution: bind the switch layer to the parent bone...

if thats not the problem, then, some pics would help...
wagmun

lip sync problem

Post by wagmun »

jose1984alberto wrote:if i understand your problem, this would be the solution: bind the switch layer to the parent bone...

if thats not the problem, then, some pics would help...
cool.... it worked out...studying a skeleton from dreww i realized i was doing the same thing, so i was the right way.
i reorganized my character and everything weht well till i started distributing new bones.
for some reason again all shapes on the face started moving out of the sync with the face irself. then i realized they were moving in sync with the neck bone... and the solution was to bind them to the face bone.
anyway... it was solved...
but still a funny thing... if they are located on the face, why the hell they move with the neck...
anyway... tks a lot for your help