Do a 360 turn with my character?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Dsieda

Do a 360 turn with my character?

Post by Dsieda »

I'm relatively new to AS, been following the tutorials, I have AS6 Debut and pro versions and I'm trying to really get into it. I've done some Adobe Illustrator animations and very few on flash, so repetative drawing after drawing does get a bit tiring. X_X

I do however love smooth transformations between head turns as I believe different angles and turns can add such dynamics to any animation. I've done one character in the face front view. She has wavy hair as well and I was more or less getting the feel for how she looks and how these things work.

Right now, my character looks like a cut out animation, very one dimensional (the shading doesn't bother me at the moment, I'll work up to that later) but I want to be able to make smooth movements so she doesn't look so "Egyptian drawing like" Do I do a whole other bone group of her in another angle? and as for talking I'd have to do more lip syncing on each side view right?

Any help at all on this would be SO much appreciated and I'd love everyone very much! I'm working on doing animations for a web RP of mine as well, so hoping it all goes well. ^_^
Genete

Post by Genete »

Hi Dsieda,
take a look here:
viewtopic.php?t=15412
-G
Dsieda

Post by Dsieda »

Awesome! Thanks, I had a feeling it was here somewhere, I just had to do some looking.