Hot Rod Flames - Animated

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

gtcable

Poor Encode

Post by gtcable »

Mahalo much to you Tiger!
I really appreciate your advice.

Now that I look at the YouTube version of the spot the encode has turned REALLY dark and over saturated. What I posted was no where near as bad as that. I'm guessing this is a process of YouTube then. :oops:

AND YES! They do serve burgers like that big one in Kona. That was a pound & a quarter of hamburger!!! I guess it's true in America...too much is never enough.

:wink: How else are we going to produce testimonial guys of that stature!
sbtamu

Re: Poor Encode

Post by sbtamu »

gtcable wrote:Mahalo much to you Tiger!
I really appreciate your advice.

Now that I look at the YouTube version of the spot the encode has turned REALLY dark and over saturated. What I posted was no where near as bad as that. I'm guessing this is a process of YouTube then. :oops:

AND YES! They do serve burgers like that big one in Kona. That was a pound & a quarter of hamburger!!! I guess it's true in America...too much is never enough.

:wink: How else are we going to produce testimonial guys of that stature!
Are you in hawaii? I just moved to the main land last Sept. I have a rent house on the Big Isle in HPP. I have a few vids on my YT site of my house on the big isle. We already miss Hawaii and I'm ready to go back.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Your flame animation looks great! And woah. That burger is huge.
neeters_guy

Re: Poor Encode

Post by neeters_guy »

gtcable wrote:How else are we going to produce testimonial guys of that stature!
Yeah, you gotta have a big local bruddah pick up the burger! Too bad you no show da wahine's face. :cry:

I used to live on the islands (Oahu) as a teenager, you lucky!
gtcable

Hawaiian Life

Post by gtcable »

Life is really good for me here in Honolulu.
I do feel very lucky to be doing what I do in a place like this. 3 1/2 years now!