How to create the Presets in Project Settings?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

maxic

How to create the Presets in Project Settings?

Post by maxic »

I use PAL (D1) - 720*576, but it there is not present :-( It would be desirable as to create list Presets, let even through a script or an external file, the main thing that it worked :-)
rylleman

Post by rylleman »

I don't think you can save different presets but you can save one own setting as default.
And there is a PAL preset to use, you should use the 768x576 setting and not 720x576 since Moho uses square pixels and 720 is for wider TV-format pixels, you can find discussions about this on other places on this forum.
LittleFenris

Re: How to create the Presets in Project Settings?

Post by LittleFenris »

maxic wrote:I use PAL (D1) - 720*576, but it there is not present :-( It would be desirable as to create list Presets, let even through a script or an external file, the main thing that it worked :-)
Actually the PAL preset that is there is the one you should use. As described above, Moho uses square pixels and TVs use rectangular, so this compensation is done in the size of the video. Once you have finished your animation you would take it into a video editing program and it will squeeze the video down to the 720x576 that you mentioned, then when you play back on a TV perfect circles and squares will stay perfect on a TV.