Putting a project together.

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CrAzY Dan

Putting a project together.

Post by CrAzY Dan »

I'm doing my moho toon but i don't know how to put my different scenes together. Can anyone help?

CrAzY Dan :lol:
15 year old Anime Studio user...
27/12/06: Im back and ready to get creating again!!
cribble

Post by cribble »

Well it depends on how you are going to export it. If you're doing a Flash toon, you're going to need something like Macromedia's Flash, or Swift (i'm sure theres more flash compilers out there)... i don't know any free ones though.

If you're exporting to video (whever it be .AVI or.MOV) you'll need something like Adobe premeire or even Windows very own Movie Maker.

I think theres a free video editor called Wink (or something like that) but i deleted my copy ages ago so i don't know the address. If you're looking for free stuff go into the "other Software" part ofthe forum and look for a topic called "Free/Open source software" there should be some useful stuff in there.

Good Luck with the project and i hope this helps.
--Scott
cribble.net
idragosani

Re: Putting a project together.

Post by idragosani »

CrAzY Dan wrote:I'm doing my moho toon but i don't know how to put my different scenes together. Can anyone help?

CrAzY Dan :lol:
You'll need some kind of editor/post-production tool that will let you set up scenes in a timeline, move them around, composite, etc. Adobe Premiere is one -- but it's expensive. Another option is MainActor, http://www.mainconcept.com/mainactor_v5.shtml, a little less expensive. There are also free tools like the movie maker thing that comes with Windows (there are similar ones for Mac and Linux).
CrAzY Dan

Post by CrAzY Dan »

Are there any free ones out there because windows moviemaker doesnt import quicktime files.
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Is rendering to avi an option for you? I assume that moviemaker would import avi files.
CrAzY Dan

Post by CrAzY Dan »

It's good!
Does anyone have any other suggestions?
superbob23

hi

Post by superbob23 »

i just use quicktime :twisted: :evil: :!: :!: :!: it is easy :!: :!: :!:
and free...i think :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:
LittleFenris

Re: hi

Post by LittleFenris »

superbob23 wrote:i just use quicktime :twisted: :evil: :!: :!: :!: it is easy :!: :!: :!:
and free...i think :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:
You use it but you aren't sure if its free or not? You actually have to pay $30 for the "Pro" version that has more editing options. I don't think the free download does any type of editing multiple files together.