Vector Artwork

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

paulo marcos Andrade

Vector Artwork

Post by paulo marcos Andrade »

Can someone point me a site where I can get free vector artwork that I could use in Lost Marble ?

Thanks !
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

Why not draw your own or use some of the stuff from the tutorial files that come with Moho.
paulo marcos Andrade

Artwork

Because I am totally incompetent to draw stuff and Moho examples aren't enought to compose some scenes. I already tried to convert some ai files but not all goes well. My next try draw over a raster image to see if I can get something good.
LittleFenris wrote:Why not draw your own or use some of the stuff from the tutorial files that come with Moho.
LittleFenris

Re: Artwork

Post by LittleFenris »

paulo marcos Andrade wrote:I already tried to convert some ai files but not all goes well.
You need to make sure the AI files are saved as version 8 or earlier or they won't import correctly. I've imported a bunch of version 8 AI files w/o a problem into Moho.
paulo marcos Andrade

Thank you. BTW, your works exposed in your website are great !
LittleFenris wrote:
paulo marcos Andrade wrote:I already tried to convert some ai files but not all goes well.
You need to make sure the AI files are saved as version 8 or earlier or they won't import correctly. I've imported a bunch of version 8 AI files w/o a problem into Moho.
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

paulo marcos Andrade wrote:Thank you. BTW, your works exposed in your website are great!
No problem. And thanks for the compliment.