Load brushes

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

shantonia

Load brushes

Post by shantonia »

Hi, I am a visual arts high school instructor :? working with Anime Studio with a high school student. Can't find the brushes in the style window. Any help?
fiziwig

Post by fiziwig »

Brushes only exist in the PRO version. The basic version doesn't have them. I asked the same question a month ago when I first got started. Seems the tutorials don't really make that clear.

--gary
shantonia

Brushes

Post by shantonia »

Hi thanks so much. This is the second time that I have had the pro problem! Do you know what the upgrade cost is?
Thanks.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Upgrade is 149.99

Dale
GardenGuy

Post by GardenGuy »

FYI - I contacted Smith Micro about the upgrade from Standard to Pro because they were offering in their latest promotion a $50 discount on the purchase of Pro but no discount to Standard users who wanted to upgrade . Their reply was that they could offer a $50 discount on the Upgrade to Pro if you could provide a paid receipt up to a month before the promotion started (Which, when asked, was the beginning of Jan 2008 so any purchase in Dec 2007 for Standard still qualified.

If you qualify and are interested in that I would contact their Customer Service directly to see if they will still offer you that upgrade discount as an existing user.

(I missed out by buying one week earlier than the qualifying date so I still have the Standard version)