New icons for universal layer and point tools

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

keisern

New icons for universal layer and point tools

Post by keisern »

I just installed and tried out 7feets universal layer tool and the universal point tool, great stuff! The only negative thing was the icons and the point tool cursor, which looked very odd (to me, and compared to the moho icon style).

So I took the liberty of making new icons and a new cursor for the tools. You can download them here

http://www.machineboy.com/files/sf_universal_icons.zip

Just unzip it to the moho/scripts/tool folder and replace the three files there. Back up the sf_universal* files first if you think you would like to go back to the old icons.

Thanks to 7feet for making these great tools (and hope it was ok to modify your icons) :)
Halvseint, animated talkshow on NRK
www.nrk.no/halvseint
7feet

Post by 7feet »

No problem at all. In a way, I wanted them to look very different ftom the Moho standards, to cut confusion to zero, but I did make them in about 5 minutes each, so I don't have an "artistic integrity" leg to stand on. But most people aren't going to take the time to tweak their "_tool_list.txt" file to put new tools in a separate spot, so I made them, uh, unique. Have at it.