DV Tween Machine v1.0

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Lukas

Re: Tween machine (DONE)

Post by Lukas »

I took the liberty and made some adjustments!

All my ideas mentioned above are implemented and the slider has been separated from Alexandra Evseeva's Keys Tool for clarity's sake.

While scrubbing the timeline the slider now estimates a percentage so you get a sense of a starting point before you start adjusting the tween.

While dragging the slider the new pose is now previewed in the viewport. When you let go of the mouse it sets a key. The preview makes a huge difference because it's now less trial and error.

You can still set the percentage by typing it in the field, just hit 'enter' instead of the 'OK' button.

Here's the link:
davoodice2

Post by davoodice2 »

Lukas wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:04 pm I took the liberty and made some adjustments!

All my ideas mentioned above are implemented and the slider has been separated from Alexandra Evseeva's Keys Tool for clarity's sake.

While scrubbing the timeline the slider now estimates a percentage so you get a sense of a starting point before you start adjusting the tween.

While dragging the slider the new pose is now previewed in the viewport. When you let go of the mouse it sets a key. The preview makes a huge difference because it's now less trial and error.

You can still set the percentage by typing it in the field, just hit 'enter' instead of the 'OK' button.

Here's the link:
nice work.great!
I think ok button must exist. some time we want to just click ok because percentage in fine for many situations. And a option to disable live preview should be a good thing
I added this to first post.
خیام اگر ز باده مستی خوش باش
با ماهرخی اگر نشستی خوش باش
چون عاقبت کار جهان نیستی است
انگار که نیستی چو هستی خوش باش
davoodice2

Re: DV Tween Machine v1.0

Post by davoodice2 »

New Edition Released.
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

Lukas wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:04 pm I took the liberty and made some adjustments!

Here's the link:
Thanks for this mod! I'm liking the expanded options a lot, like only timeline visible layers, use step intervals, etc. But the "only selected bones" option doesn't seem to be working, and prevents child layers from being animated even if the "include child layers" and or the "time visible child layers only" are enabled.
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

I often use this script in animation. Very comfortably. Just wanted to say thank you!
davoodice2

Post by davoodice2 »

thanks all. I don't know if this works on references layers for you.
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

davoodice2 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:10 am This is my previous Tween machine script with some improvements.

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dlv71283 ... 1.rar/file
I tried using this other version but I get the error "DV_TweenMachine.lua:646: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'valN' (a string value)".
lucasfranca

Post by lucasfranca »

I need to learn to use this script. Does anyone have a tutorial?
An old guy [since 1983] who was raised in front of the TV.
Passionate about animation, after getting old, he decides to make it his hobby.

I share tutorials, reviews, tips and tricks from this vast world of animation on my channel.

https://youtube.com/animai2D
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

lucasfranca wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:43 pm I need to learn to use this script. Does anyone have a tutorial?
Yep. Not mine. The script is one of my favourites. Hoping for a built in. One can dream.
Noob_krusher3000

Post by Noob_krusher3000 »

Daxel wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:51 pm
davoodice2 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:10 am This is my previous Tween machine script with some improvements.

DOWNLOAD
I tried using this other version but I get the error "DV_TweenMachine.lua:646: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'valN' (a string value)".
Did you find a solution for that error? I'm getting the same thing. It worked twice, but then decided to dish out error messages every time I attempted to create an extreme. Please Help...
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

Noob_krusher3000 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:02 am
Did you find a solution for that error? I'm getting the same thing. It worked twice, but then decided to dish out error messages every time I attempted to create an extreme. Please Help...
Nope, sadly I didn't manage to solve the issue or get any info about it.
davoodice2

Post by davoodice2 »

Noob_krusher3000 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:02 am
Daxel wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:51 pm

DOWNLOAD
you have to have key before and after of current frame.
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

davoodice2 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:44 pm
you have to have key before and after of current frame.
I already knew that but I still downloaded the latest version from mohoscripts.com to try it and right now I'm not getting that error for some reason. I still can't make the "only selected bones" option work. Every bone is affected by it. Does that option work on your computer?

Now I tried lukas version and it's giving me this error: LK_TweenMachine.lua:557: attempt to perform aritmetic on local 'valN' (a boolean value) and it doesn't work.
Noob_krusher3000

Post by Noob_krusher3000 »

That's not good. The thing is, it's given me errors in different projects on different devices, but even after giving me an error, it still performed fine... This time, on a fresh installation it finally decides to fall apart. I love this script, I hope it can be fixed.
lucasfranca

Post by lucasfranca »

davoodice2 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:10 am
Please, I was curious to know the rest of this image, it seems to me a very beautiful production. Can you share?
An old guy [since 1983] who was raised in front of the TV.
Passionate about animation, after getting old, he decides to make it his hobby.

I share tutorials, reviews, tips and tricks from this vast world of animation on my channel.

https://youtube.com/animai2D