'Point time machine' old script?

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

'Point time machine' old script?

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Hi, I'm looking for an old script that could be very useful for heavy point animation based lipsync I'm working on.
It's hard to describe, but I'll try:

- Let's say you are in a vector layer at frame 50 and you want to copy the vector pose from frame 20.
- With this script, being at frame 50, over the workspace you drag the mouse to the left. Without moving the timeline, the script will start showing you all the past movement of that layer while you drag (49, 48, 47, 46, 46... 21, 20).
- When you stop dragging, it will create keyframes in frame 50. So if you stop at frame 20, that information from frame 20 will be copied to frame 50.

Does anyone remember it? could you help me to find it? Thanks thanks thanks :)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Maestral

Re: 'Point time machine' old script?

Post by Maestral »

Check this link / Click on Moho scripts would initiate an automatic download of a zip file where in Tools you'll find the PTM script

I can't remember what would be David's user name here but the search did not provide any additional answers either. Hope he would not mind this re-linking
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

This link is fantastic! Thank you very much, Maestral. It is exactly what I needed.
And thanks again, Ponysmasher! (this is his username)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Maestral

Post by Maestral »

You're welcome. :wink:
And many thanks to Ponysmasher as well!