DRAGON MATRIX v1.0-----Sharing!

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

Re: DRAGON MATRIX v1.0-----Sharing!

Post by sang820 »

Lychee wrote:Hello guys and girls

Thanks Sang820 for sharing, you and your team are my heroes. :D
But... i'm a PC user, how to install this on a Windows machine ?

Edit: For PC users who use AS11/ 10 (perhaps it's not same for the olders versions), install to:

Windows/ Programs (64x or 86x)/ Smith Micro/ Anime Studio/ Resources/ Support/ Scripts/ Tool/---> df files
Windows/ Programs (64x or 86x)/ Smith Micro/ Anime Studio/ Resources/---> thisapp_pro_splash.ZH_CN.png

Best regards.
:shock: You're so sweet, Have fun :shock:
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Lychee wrote:
sang820 wrote: :shock: Sorry, I will shortly make instructional videos --- please wait :shock:
It will be very helpfull because i dont understand how it work.

As you can see above I tried some constructions around my modification of dueyftw and dkwroot method which gives very good results, but it's still difficult to implement with all these bones.

I hope Dragon Matrix can afford to simplified everything.
:shock: dkwroot The work is great. We have similar needs. But in different ways. I think it is somewhat complex to set his bones.DM logic is relatively simple (9 samples + percentage sampling=1 Keyframe).But DM needs Plug-in script+Complex Modeling.Exactly which is more convenient---Continuing research :shock:

:shock: DM is a mesh,Smart Bones is a Linear. If target bone+Smart Bones=mesh,Then he is tortuous\ laborious.If you must do,So there must be other huge advantage. :shock:

:shock: As not 3D,We must find the optimal path, the most balanced path.Otherwise, As will be lost.Not only love,I believe that, As is special, dazzling presence.(From moho 2.1 start,I believe that, until now) :shock:
sang820

Post by sang820 »

I think the ideal animation mode of Anime studio.
--------------------------

Guardar "pista de vídeo"

--------------------------
:shock: If the DRAGON MATRIX and video tracking, form a closed loop, it will be a super model. As Will appear a clear Production Process. :shock:
Zekewolf

Post by Zekewolf »

Can someone explain how this plugin works and how to set it up to use for a character? Seems pretty cool and I want to use it but I don't know how to set it up to use on a character.
sang820

Post by sang820 »

synthsin75 wrote:
Lychee wrote:Hello guys and girls

Thanks Sang820 for sharing, you and your team are my heroes. :D
But... i'm a PC user, how to install this on a Windows machine ?

Edit: For PC users who use AS11/ 10 (perhaps it's not same for the olders versions), install to:

Windows/ Programs (64x or 86x)/ Smith Micro/ Anime Studio/ Resources/ Support/ Scripts/ Tool/---> df files
Windows/ Programs (64x or 86x)/ Smith Micro/ Anime Studio/ Resources/---> thisapp_pro_splash.ZH_CN.png

Best regards.
You can install these to your custom user tool folder, which works for both 32 and 64bit. I doubt the splash matters, since it's named as a replacement for the Chinese version of AS. I haven't verified, but the joystick tool looks like just a utility file, so it could probably be put in the utility folder.
:shock: 老兄,我只是换了张启动图,满足下虚荣心。任何人都知道这是Animestudio,而不是“Chinese version of AS”。
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Zekewolf wrote:Can someone explain how this plugin works and how to set it up to use for a character? Seems pretty cool and I want to use it but I don't know how to set it up to use on a character.
:shock: 你好,DM的工作原理很简单---基于9个关键帧的融合变形。你给我美术设定---我制作模型---你来使用这个模型制作动画。具体看第一个帖子。我更了解复杂的DM模型,而你们使用我制作的模型,可以更有效率的制作动画。这样分工配合更有效率。
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

sang820 wrote:
synthsin75 wrote:You can install these to your custom user tool folder, which works for both 32 and 64bit. I doubt the splash matters, since it's named as a replacement for the Chinese version of AS. I haven't verified, but the joystick tool looks like just a utility file, so it could probably be put in the utility folder.
Yeah, I know it's just a vanity image. If you rename it "thisapp_pro_splash.EN.png" it will work for the English version.
sang820

Post by sang820 »

synthsin75 wrote:
sang820 wrote:
synthsin75 wrote:You can install these to your custom user tool folder, which works for both 32 and 64bit. I doubt the splash matters, since it's named as a replacement for the Chinese version of AS. I haven't verified, but the joystick tool looks like just a utility file, so it could probably be put in the utility folder.
Yeah, I know it's just a vanity image. If you rename it "thisapp_pro_splash.EN.png" it will work for the English version.
:shock: As11系列的中文版本一直有些问题,无法正常切换。当时欧雷代理公司给我们的建议是用中文文件替换“Strings.EN.txt”。这个“替换”的逻辑出于无奈,但显然对sm是不够尊重的。我准备去掉我的“虚荣启动图”,我希望尊重是相互的。
EHEBrandon

Post by EHEBrandon »

What does this plugin actually do and how do you use it? I've seen the videos but I'm confused about what it does and how to set it up.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

From what I can tell from the video and images posted earlier, DM is a script that allows you to create a single multi-directional 'joystick' style control which can be used to blend between multiple Smart Bone actions, where normally you'd have to use multiple Smart Bones and animate them individually. I haven't tried DM myself yet but it looks pretty cool. Depending on your character, this system also looks a bit complicated to set up, which is why they're offering a service to set a rig up for you. (Sang820, did I get that right?)

Since we have a long weekend, I think I can make some time to play with it today. :)
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Greenlaw wrote:From what I can tell from the video and images posted earlier, DM is a script that allows you to create a single multi-directional 'joystick' style control which can be used to blend between multiple Smart Bone actions, where normally you'd have to use multiple Smart Bones and animate them individually. I haven't tried DM myself yet but it looks pretty cool. Depending on your character, this system also looks a bit complicated to set up, which is why they're offering a service to set a rig up for you. (Sang820, did I get that right?)

Since we have a long weekend, I think I can make some time to play with it today. :)
:shock: 喔哦---谢谢你,Greenlaw。这媲美DM的官方说明---哈哈,祝你周末玩的愉快 :shock:
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

You're welcome! I'm installing it right now. :)
gilcartunista10

Post by gilcartunista10 »

Instalei mas não funciona...pode me ajudar?
grato
sang820

Post by sang820 »

gilcartunista10 wrote:Instalei mas não funciona...pode me ajudar?
grato
:shock: 加我的skype:sang820
:shock: 我早周末可能在---
onurbeiren

Post by onurbeiren »

work version moho pro 12?
:arrow: :arrow: Image :!: - :idea:
https://www.youtube.com/user/animadorporacaso
Creator of the first Group Brazilian Anime Studio(Moho Pro 12): https://www.facebook.com/groups/998442436875703/