anyone got an all-in-one camera tool

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

707dragon707

anyone got an all-in-one camera tool

Post by 707dragon707 »

Has anybody has created an all in one camera tool similar to the transform layer it would make it a lot easier not having to change cameras so much. :?:
im running Anime Studio Debut 9.5
rrahh

Re: anyone got an all-in-one camera tool

Post by rrahh »

I tend to put my whole scene in a group. By doing this you can use the transform tool for your camera movements / the movement of the whole scene under a static camera. Especially, when it comes to a zoom and a panning at the same time, the standard camera behaves a little bit strange...

Hope that helps
707dragon707

Re: anyone got an all-in-one camera tool

Post by 707dragon707 »

rrahh wrote:I tend to put my whole scene in a group. By doing this you can use the transform tool for your camera movements / the movement of the whole scene under a static camera. Especially, when it comes to a zoom and a panning at the same time, the standard camera behaves a little bit strange...
Ill keep that in mind for animating but when im trying to focus on one part of my project for previewing i dont want to have to switch between tools repeatedly to get their.