LM Studio: Lua IDE for Anime Studio Scripting

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Jeremedia

LM Studio: Lua IDE for Anime Studio Scripting

Post by Jeremedia »

Hey everyone!

I have been using Anime Studio for about 7 years and throughout that time I have learned the ins and outs! If you are a vet on the forums you may know my other username (aleXean). I have come up with a new name hence (Jeremedia) since my name is Jeremy and that is what I plan to release everything under.

Right, so enough of that. I have made a LUA IDE for ANIME STUDIO!

I have always wanted to make my own IDE and I finally figured out how to! So if any of you find this at all useful then mission accomplished! If not, I still learned an insane amount ( how much visual studio sucks ) and what not to do!

FEATURES
========
Build 0.1
========
- Syntax Highlighting for Anime Studio Pro Constants. ( LM, LM.GUI, MOHO)
- Script Generator to automate your ScriptName (Scripts -> LM Studio -> Generate )
- Save, Open, Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All and Delete tools
- Right Click Menu
- User friendly code

*The above image was generated using the script generator. All I entered was "ja_point_vortex" and LM did the rest!

========
TODO
========
- Code Folding
- Code Completion
- Add entire Anime Studio Scripting API

* Right-click & open image in new tab to see the full image, for some reason it got cut off here !
========================
DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION
=========================

1. Download the LM Studio Zip file here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing Click File -> Download (Google Drive, Ik)

2. Drag the LM Build folder out from the .zip and onto your desktop.

3. Double-Click on setup.exe and let it install

4. If the setup.exe file does not work, try double-clicking on the 'LMStudio.application' file and let it load!

5. If that STILL doesn't work go into 'Application Files' & find the LMStudio.exe and double-click ( DO NOT EDIT ANY OTHER FILE! )

5.5 If the Text in the editor does not have any Syntax Highlighting, close out and in 'Application Files' load the LMStudio.exe

6. If you want to add more Syntax to LUA or ASP feel free to edit the file 'LUA-Mode.xhsd' but make sure to post it!

7. Happy Scripting!

So there it is! I hope someone may find this useful! I have spent a lot of time into making it and I am damn proud!

Please post any bugs you may find! If you know C# (Visual Studio) and want to help out, comment below or send me a private message! I will be making a video on the program basics tomorrow !

Enjoy :D
Jeremy
Breinmeester

Re: LM Studio: Lua IDE for Anime Studio Scripting

Post by Breinmeester »

awesome! 8)
Breinmeester

Post by Breinmeester »

I can not install it. It says it was "improperly formatted". I'm on Vista 32 bit.
Jeremedia

Post by Jeremedia »

Interesting. I have checked and installed it on Vista before so not sure why that would happen but nevertheless! I have pushed a build to hopefully fix it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Build 1.3.1 has a Shortcut when you extract the ZIP. Double click on the shortcut and see if it works! If not could you please post a screenshot of it not installing? I plan on revamping it later this week with new features and hopefully an easier installer !