Here's some handy scripts

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jakob polack

Post by jakob polack »

REVERSE KEYFRAMES -

hi there - this seems incredible BUT.....
I cant get it to work - i can add the script but nothing happens when I try it out.

is there some specific procedure about the LUA script or something <I have overlooked - does this script reverse animation of anything in moho ???
Last edited by jakob polack on Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hey look here its my private webspace:
http://uk.geocities.com/jakobpcph/
jakob polack

Post by jakob polack »

OKAY - I got the answer in one of the topic replys - It seems the reverse keyframes script only works for certain kinds of keyframes...

too bad - its not that useful then - but ahem - thanks anyway, keep up the good work :)

regards jakobPcph
hey look here its my private webspace:
http://uk.geocities.com/jakobpcph/
macton

Update

Post by macton »

* Load animation script updated
* Shift animation script updated
* Reverse animation script updated
* Splat animation interpolation settings script updated

See top of thread
macton

Update

Post by macton »

* Set last keyframe to cycle script updated

See top of thread
macton

Today only - you get your wish... :)

Post by macton »

Ramón López wrote:I'm wondering if will not have you in mind modify your "Rescale" and "Save & Load" animation scripts to can work too with bone/point/shape animation
Yes. It's there now.
Ramón López wrote:And, another question, maybe it'd make possible something similar like Export/Import Actions??
As far as I can tell, there isn't enough data available to the Lua scripts to do this.
teotoon

Post by teotoon »

Hey Macton,

Thank you very much for the reverse keyframes script update. You are so quick! I had to postpone my Moho projects for several reasons. Now, your scripts make me to think reconsider them...

Thank you again...
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Sincerely macton, jaja... :) I can't belive yet that finally something like this it'is happening to me/us... Really I think that it's the moment to take this emoticon out! :mrgreen:

PS: ...One, two (or even three) millions of THANKS! :D
Toontoonz

Post by Toontoonz »

Been away for awhile. Regarding these scripts - Wow!!!
macton, you are a genius!
I look forward to see what your creative mind comes up with next.

(Wonder why Lost Marble has not added a comment??? Or did I miss it?)
bupaje

Post by bupaje »

I've been gone lately and just noticed these cool scripts -thanks a lot.
[url=http://burtabreu.animationblogspot.com:2gityfdw]My AnimationBlogSpot[/url:2gityfdw]
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...TOONTOONZ??? The same toontoonz that we knew? WOW! :D I can't believe my eyes :shock: ...I thought that you'd never comeback, :cry: sniff... You are very WELCOME!!! :D
Toontoonz

Post by Toontoonz »

Ramón - From just a quick scan through the posts, it looks like LostMarble has been absent from these forums for a long time, too.

Wonder what they are up to?
Been a looooooooong time since an update to Moho....
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

It's time for another conspiracy theory? :shock:
"and then Man created god!"
macton

Hasn't been that long

Post by macton »

Toontoonz wrote:Ramón - From just a quick scan through the posts, it looks like LostMarble has been absent from these forums for a long time, too.

Wonder what they are up to?
Been a looooooooong time since an update to Moho....
It hasn't been that long.
LM's last post: Oct 07, 2005
Last update to Moho: July 02, 2005
bupaje

Post by bupaje »

Just testing these now -quick question on Reverse Layer Keyframes if anyone can clarify.

I made a simple animation 144 frames, moved layer on frame 24, 48 and on 72 put back at start position reverse and when it plays back it only goes 2/3 of the way back. May be something with that Offset setting?

You can see what I mean here ...

http://bfenter.com/burtstuff/reverse_layer_1.mov

I also have a problem using Center Vector Layer To Points with a Switch Layer. I can set the origin for all the layers in the switch but the origin of the top level switch folder itself is not set/retained? I set it and then the layer origin seems to go back to center? I created Switch and added three vector layers Normal, Stretch and Squash - this may just be something I don't understand as I haven't used switch layers much yet.
[url=http://burtabreu.animationblogspot.com:2gityfdw]My AnimationBlogSpot[/url:2gityfdw]
macton

Post by macton »

bupaje wrote:I also have a problem using Center Vector Layer To Points with a Switch Layer. I can set the origin for all the layers in the switch but the origin of the top level switch folder itself is not set/retained? I set it and then the layer origin seems to go back to center? I created Switch and added three vector layers Normal, Stretch and Squash - this may just be something I don't understand as I haven't used switch layers much yet.
The center vector layer to points only affects vector layers. It should not change your switch layer at all.

Not sure what are you looking for... center the parent layer on the average of all the points in the child vector layers?