Custom Tool - Keyboard shortcuts for Switch layers

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

madrobot

Re: Custom Tool - Keyboard shortcuts for Switch layers

Post by madrobot »

WHOAH. It appears to be working on ALT+(1-0)
Which kind of makes sense reading the script I guess but it does seem wierd

The numbers are backwards I think, as Vern mentioned earlier in this thread. I had to mess about to get my head around it nut I think they run 0, 9-1 down the phoneme list in the switch layer. Whatever. As long as it works.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Sorry for the trouble with the script. I've been off the grid around here for a while. Some scripts need updating for new versions of AS depending on how old they are.
I will go back in and take a look at that script again to see if there needs to be any changes or fixes for newer versions. Also it's been a while since I wrote it... I've improved my scripting knowledge and possibly I can improve it.

Do you want any new features added? Any extra bits that would help?
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Hi Vern. Thanks, that sounds pretty neato.
In terms of additions or tweaks? I think your idea of adding more switches than 10 would be great. Maybe 15? That's 5 extra on top of the standard 10 phoneme set for auto lip sync, which would give 5 switches for a bit of variety and tweakage outside of the standard phoneme set.
(I don't know what hot key combo you'd use though. Not that it matters for me, I'll feed it into actions on the iPad. But it would be good to have shortcut key combos which don't make you feel like you're playing Twister on the keyboard haha whoohoo cracking myself right up over here wheee.)

Thanks Vern
Adrian