Better scripts and mods

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Shepard

Better scripts and mods

Post by Shepard »

Hi guys,
in your opinion, what are better script, mods, tools, etc, to use in Anime Studio Pro 8?

I have only the MorphDials' mod.

I have read thid thread: viewtopic.php?p=109342#109342

is an incredible mod, but requires a payment tool.

Are there other scripts and mods useful?

Particolar mods that I have need are for the shape's managment and a mod that allows to reverse the mouse scrolling zoom.

But if there are particular interesting mods, this would be great!
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

Rudigers Nudge keys is a must for retiming animation.

I've made a webpage for Anime Studio scripts but there aren't that many uploaded scripts there: http://animestudioscripts.com/scripts.php
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

You did check the sticky at top of the Scripting subforum, right? :wink:

Some users prefer not to use any scripts at all, avoiding all the fussiness of re-installs, upgrades, etc. But here's a thread by elbramtsol asking a similar question:

Most Used Scripts Question

(This worth a read because of selgin's typo and ponysmasher's response. :D)
Shepard

Post by Shepard »

For begin, thanks at all.
ponysmasher wrote:Rudigers Nudge keys is a must for retiming animation.

I've made a webpage for Anime Studio scripts but there aren't that many uploaded scripts there: http://animestudioscripts.com/scripts.php
I have read this thread yesterday, but...sincerly, I don't understand nothing!!! I'm not english, and in that thread there isn't a videotutorial that explain the functions :(

In poor words, what does that mod?
neeters_guy wrote:You did check the sticky at top of the Scripting subforum, right? :wink:

Some users prefer not to use any scripts at all, avoiding all the fussiness of re-installs, upgrades, etc. But here's a thread by elbramtsol asking a similar question:

Most Used Scripts Question

(This worth a read because of selgin's typo and ponysmasher's response. :D)
Yes, there's a site that schedules some script, but...I don't know what is better than another...
However, thanks for that thread ;)

In specially, I think that Anime Studio is too meticolous in it's functions.
For example:

1. for select a shape, I must select select shape tool before, and no the simple select tool...why?? This is useless for my point of view...

2. if I need to select a specific thing (like a part of a character or a simple layer) I can't do this directly, selecting my specific thing with the select tool..but I must select the right layer in the layer panel on the right...that's very boring!! Expecially if the layers are many!!

3. sometimes, when I work in the frame 0 for create shape and other, and I edit some layer, Anime Studio creates AUTOMATICALLY and without permission some keyframe along the timeline...why?? This is a problem, because if I want that frame 0 is identic to frame 1, when Anime Studio creates automatically keyframe, starts a not desidered animation...for delete this problem, I waste much time!

4. identify a specific animation from timeline is too difficult.
If I create an animation by mistake and I want to delete this, if there are many animations is very difficult, because there's only a icon on the left of the timeline, and not name's layer...

5. other small things....

Are there mods/script that solve these problems?

Thanks.
Shepard

Post by Shepard »

For problems 1 and 2 I believe that I have found the solution, that's Vector shape selector tool...
Shepard

Post by Shepard »

ponysmasher wrote: retiming animation.
Sorry...a synonymous? :oops: