embed script drop down

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

freecartman™

Post by freecartman™ »

Hi, i used the morphdials in combo with selgin's technique (thanks to Rudiger's scripts) and everything works, i'm just having troubles in exporting...every time i try exporting an animation, AS crashes...have you had the same problem?
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

this is a recently descovered issue with the multithread rendering :( it crashes when using morphdials or meshinstance (or both) on AS7 ONLY on machines using multiple cores... we have to cross our fingers it will get fixed soon...!
freecartman™

Post by freecartman™ »

funksmaname wrote:this is a recently descovered issue with the multithread rendering :( it crashes when using morphdials or meshinstance (or both) on AS7 ONLY on machines using multiple cores... we have to cross our fingers it will get fixed soon...!
And does it work fine on AS6?
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

yep
freecartman™

Post by freecartman™ »

ok i used the "combo" on AS6 so now i can export the animations but i have 2 problems
1) i always have a Lua conole's window saying: Meshinstance:wrong order- swap the source and the copy
2) after exporting the "dup" layers don't move, but just the source layers do the action...here it is (sry but it's very very short) an eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHfkVp7nWuU
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

are the dupes deffinately working in the program?
Try using this one:
viewtopic.php?t=12024&highlight=meshinstance
freecartman™

Post by freecartman™ »

funksmaname wrote:are the dupes deffinately working in the program?
Try using this one:
viewtopic.php?t=12024&highlight=meshinstance
as we say "liscio come l'olio"!!!!
it works fine!! thank you funks!!
Vagabond

Post by Vagabond »

funksmaname wrote:this is a recently descovered issue with the multithread rendering :( it crashes when using morphdials or meshinstance (or both) on AS7 ONLY on machines using multiple cores... we have to cross our fingers it will get fixed soon...!
This is exactly why being able to save in earlier versions of Anime Studio is essential.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: embed script drop down

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Hi, I just discovered this thread and this script is exactly what I was looking for, but I can't make it work.
Do you know if does it work in version 9? If the answer is No, do you know how to fix it?

Thanks.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel